Knife and Counter-knife: Protect Against Knife Attacks to Increase Survivability
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$85.00
Blades are a lethal threat that is introduced into defense/protection at times. Realistic defense against a blade is very difficult, so any plan that seeks to increase survivability in this dire circumstance must come from realistic and straightforward training methods. Knives also have limited cases where they may be appropriate for offensive use, and in these cases they can make the difference in preserving life versus losing it. This workshop will cover an introduction to both these perspectives as they relate to the use of knives in physical conflicts.
- Stop power source of stab, slide down to cuff on wrist
- Baseball bat 2-on-1, ear outside shoulder
- Threaded 2-on-1 & extended arm takedown
- Knife type, carry, use, and deployment
- Targeting & drills, statistics, information, and legal considerations